DS Landscape and maintenance offer the very highest standard each and every time we install garden fencing.
We do not subcontract work out to any third parties so we always have complete control over the quality of both the products and the installation of the garden fencing, delighting all our customers each and every time.
Garden Fencing can be an attractive and low maintenance barrier to your garden that compliments the style of both your garden and home. We use high quality materials to create your garden fencing which, combined with our expert installation, adds visual appeal and improves home security.
Our fitting service and expertise allows us to cover many different applications such as:
- Replacing existing timber panels
- Timber panel fencing of various varieties fitted on either concrete or pressure treated timber posts
- ‘In situ’ fencing applications such as Hit & Miss or Close board where a post and rail fence is constructed with boards nailed onto the rails on site
- Chain link Fencing on concrete or steel posts
- Weldmesh Fencing
- Steel Palisade security fencing
- Driveway and Entrance Gates, (manual and automated controlled)
Whatever your requirements are DS Landscape and maintenance can always find an effective and aesthetically pleasing solution.
Fence panel styles range from heavy duty, paling, larch lap and double lap panels as well as a range of deluxe fencing panels for all your garden projects. We offer a fencing panel for each and every type of garden. We will advise you on a suitable garden fence panel for your garden and also offer a free survey.
For further details on the garden fencing options that we offer, and to get a quote tailored to your specific needs, contact DS Landscape and Maintenance today.